Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hi!



Welcome to my blog! I'm Lakwatserong Deboto. "Lakwatsa" means "to wander". I'm the "Wandering Devotee". I've been around for quite some time but became too busy to write. Now I'm back... hopefully for good. 

I am Angelo Mangahas, and I love to travel and take photos of different places and events, most especially churches and religious celebrations in and around Metro Manila. There's always a story behind every shoot and that's what I would love to share with all of you. 

Please pray for me as I pray for you. May Jesus, with the help of the Blessed Virgin Mary, guide and sustain me in my journeys. So, I hope you'll be one with me in my travels as I share with you no ordinary stories. This is our faith. This is our story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment